The theme for TSI 2017 is “Modern Tools for Nuclear Astrophysics” and will focus on the three research pillars of nuclear astrophysics: experiments, observations, and astrophysical modelling.
Additional lectures will be provided by local speakers.
- Jeremy Heyl (UBC, Canada)
- Jordi Jose (UPC Barcelona, Spain)
- Alison Laird (U of York, UK)
- Jaymie Mathews (UBC, Canada)
- Marco Pignatari (U of Hull, UK)
- Artemis Spyrou (NSCL and Michigan State University, USA)
- George Wallerstein (U of Washington, Seattle, USA)
- David Yong (ANU Canberra, Australia)